Sunday, April 25, 2021

"Biden is an idiot": Deconstructing a Great American Dirt-bag and Fake President

 Zero Hedge, April 25, 2021: Former Arizona police officer-turned conservative political commentator Brandon Tatum unloaded on President Biden and the press for politicizing the Derek Chauvin trial, and insists that so-called 'systemic racism' is simply manufactured by politicians and the media to earn votes and make money.



"I think we're living in the twilight zone," Tatum said of the Chauvin trial. "This conviction, in my personal opinion, did nothing for our country. People are living a lie. I mean this is one police officer, one person in the community, they found him guilty, this was the swiftest justice I've ever seen in my life. The day after the film came out he was arrested. He was tried. 10 hours of deliberation, he was convicted. I'm not really sure why people are acting like this is monumental.

"Also, he did not get a fair trial in my personal opinion. There was a lot of obstruction that happened. They paid the family out $27 million before the jury could be selected. I mean, they're going to have a case in appeal. I don't know why people are celebrating and I don't know why this is such a big focal point other than - people are making money off of the pain of people in our country."

The BBC host then asked Tatum if he was upset over this "landmark" case?

"This is not a landmark case, this is a political agenda," Tatum shot back.

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment