Saturday, January 30, 2021

February 1, 2021


The Largest Experiment on Humans Ever Seen

Avoid the ‘Great Reset’ in Three Easy Steps

The complete list of alternatives to all Google products




Joe Biden Pledged Allegiance To The New World Order In 1992

23 Americans Tested Positive for Flu Last Week Compared to 14,657 Cases Reported Last Year at Same Time

Text of Donald Trump's Letter to Joe Biden Revealed

Twitter rolls out Stasi-like “snitch” feature

Canada in Quarantine

Now Reddit Investors Are Talking About Targeting Silver

How minnows sank the Wall Street sharks

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry, I wanted to explain that.

      I posted a comment over at YouTube and made a reference to Amazon.com. When I looked at my comment after it published, I was astonished to see my "Amazon.com" reference had automatically become a link to the website of Amazon.com. I'd never seen this before, ever, and I was curious if it happened elsewhere, too. It doesn't.

      Check it out, man. Unbelievable.

      The other weird thing over there is on the top left where it used to say YouTube I saw the acronym BHM. I thought Wow YouTube has been bought out or somehow taken over by a company called BHM. Know what, though? BHM stands for "black history month".

      I think much of the historical research on black history has made a significant contribution to our overall understanding of US and world history. I can confidently say I personally have benefited. I don't object to a "black history month", either. What's not to like?

      Yet it is wrong for YouTube to use its advertising and propaganda power this way. I have yet another sense of unease (fortunately not disease) the way "black" is being exploited, yet once again.

      Delete
    2. Interesting. And thanks for the clarification.

      Delete