Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Time for a new Balfour Declaration designating a homeland for the British?

The Express, Monday August 9, 2010: ONLY one baby in 10 born in some parts of the country has a mother of white British origin, figures revealed yesterday.

Britain’s rapidly changing ethnic make-up means white British women are now in a minority on maternity wards in 27 NHS hospital trust areas.

Across the country as a whole, they still account for 69 per cent of pregnant women receiving hospital care. But the figures from 150 NHS trusts in England reveal the ethnic diversity in metropolitan areas.

In north-west London, only one mother in 10 was of white British origin in 2008-9. At Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Trust in south London, mothers of white British origin made up just a quarter of those treated.

At Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals Trust, the proportion of white British mothers was 16.5 per cent, while at Bradford Teaching Hospitals Trust, it was 34 per cent.

Parts of the Home Counties also reflect shifting populations and migration. According to the figures, only 57 per cent of mothers giving birth in the West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust were categorised as white British in 2008-9. Among the remaining 43 per cent, the biggest groupings were “other white” (mainly eastern Europeans) Indians, Pakistanis, Africans and “other Asians”.

Read more

Or if grabbing a whole new homeland for a homeless nation at the expense of the Arabs or some other unfortunate people is no longer a viable option, would it not be possible to set aside a few reserves: Buckinghamshire, perhaps, or the less populated areas of North Devon?

But even such modest propsals as these will no doubt be howled down by the settlers and self-hating white enforcers of political correctness, which is to say the entire brainwashed lib-left British establishment, which does not exclude the Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party, David, Humanitarian-Bomber, Cameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment