Friday, September 20, 2019

PIERS MORGAN: Blackface Trudeau should apply the same high horse standards to himself that he applies to everyone else – and demand his own racist head on a plate

So, let me get this absolutely straight…
Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada and arguably the most woke, virtue-signalling and PC-crazed leader in the history of Mankind – or ‘Peoplekind’ as he insisted we rename it last year - turns out to have a rather cracked halo?
Wow. I’m so shocked…not.
I’ve not met a high-horse rider yet who doesn’t eventually tumble off into a pit of shameless hypocrisy.
But I’ve got to hand it to Trudeau, when he fell, he really FELL.
For a guy so keen to paint himself as the male Mother Teresa, the revelation that he has literally painted himself to appropriate non-white skin color is a bombshell from which I doubt he will ever recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment