Saturday, September 24, 2016

Readers Rave over Hillary's Latest Book

WND Reviews the reviews of Hillary's latest book co-ghosted with Tim Kaine, Stronger Together. Here's one of the gentler ones:
I was going to read this book … I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out, and fell and hit my head. After that I got double vision and had to wear glasses that were so damn thick I couldn’t even see to read. As if that wasn’t enough, I then had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard’s eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it’s a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes – and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn’t figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway.
And a couple of the shorter reviews:

on September 24, 2016
Just reading a couple pages cured my constipation.

on September 16, 2016
My only disappointment with this book is that it ended before Batman showed up to haul her to jail.
on September 23, 2016
I was going to give this book an unfavorable review but I fear for my life.
on September 25, 2016

Very sophisticated social political work! I now understand what led to the creation of the 
Third Reich and it's...... OOPS!!! Sorry. I thought I was giving a review on Mein Kampf. Awkward!

Hundreds more great reviews over at Amazon.com, though they're disappearing fast. As one reviewer notes: "Our lovely new President knows to delete Amazon reviews as well."

Related: 

Zero Hedge: Amazon "Tweaks" Its Hillary Book Stats: Doubles '5-Star' Reviews Overnight

No comments:

Post a Comment